Tuesday, November 30, 2010

first snow

Today winter officially arrived in Iowa. We got our first snow flurries and it is a little slick outside.
We have to adjust to winter every year. I am extra cautious when it comes to driving on the snow. And now we live in the country so driving on the snow will be more important.
I do not intend to become a hermit in the country. I like being able to go to town once or twice a week to shop and go to ladies bible study. I am a social butterfly.
Good afternoon to work on the Faux family quilts. I am warm and toasty inside Happily sewing the pretty fabrics into a treasured quilt. Lots of old family photo's stitched together with lots of love.
I am praying those who get the quilts will be blessed to have them.
I have rested enough back to the sewing machine and playing with the pieces of the quilt.
One stitch at a time to make a colorful patchwork of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment