Thursday, January 22, 2009

Mom To Moms

Today is Mom to Moms at church. I volunteer to babysit in the baby to 3 year olds room.
I play more with the 2-3 year olds.
It is a long 3 hours but a very rewarding three hours.
The children are so precious. Thier moms get a chance to fellowship and learn about becoming great mothers and the children are well cared for while the moms get a rest from thier children.
I also enjoy the fellowship with the other babysitters. Betty and Ann are my best friends in Osky.
This is my outreach into the community.
I sew quilts for the moms to be and now am known as the quilt lady.
I really do look forward to seeing the children twice a month.
Thy are little darlings and we can send them home after a couple of hours of play.
Upward and onward.

No comments:

Post a Comment