Friday, January 16, 2009

Road to Ridgeway, Mo

Today we will travel the road to Ridgeway , Missouri to pick up a 1/4 of beef we bought from Bruce Gentry.
We will stop back at Kim's and go to one of Kolton's basketball games. I love being grandma and cheering for him and his team.
Ah! The joys of being Grandma. THe ability to make someone feel special.
Kolton will always be special to me. I was with his parents all day the day he was born. Others came just before he was born but I was there the entire day offering support and love.
Who could not believe there is a God when they witness the miracle of birth. A tiny miracle of love wrapped up in human flesh. I think it was a greater moment with God then when my own children where born.
Thank you Jesus for showing us your glory with another day of life to live and give to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment