Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tea Party Time




Tomorrow I am hosting a Spring tea party. Four ladies from my arobic class at the YMCA are coming for a tea party luncheon. I am excited and think it will be a fun day for all of us to get to know each other better.
We are hoping to cheer Karen up as she has been having medical problems.
My tea service things are out and ready to be filled with great tasting goodies.
Menu is set.
Chicken salad, tuna salad or ham salad sandwiches,chips, fresh fruit salad,peacan bars, chocolate cookies, or banana cream pie.
Peach ginger or hotapple cider tea and lemon water.
Thank you Jesus for your acceptance of me in this new community.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds great! You do whip up some very yummy meals and treats. Enjoy the time and the company.

    ReplyDelete